Civ Pro outline of the Freer BARBRI lectures? Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
Bunbury

New

Re: Civ Pro outline of the Freer BARBRI lectures?

Post by Bunbury » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 pm

proteinshake wrote:when people refer to the Freer lectures are they talking about the videos from Barbri or the audio version from Gilbert's?
I was referring to the Gilbert's version. Sorry... given the title of the thread I can see how that would be confusing. Do you recommend the Barbri mastery package?

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Bunbury wrote:
proteinshake wrote:when people refer to the Freer lectures are they talking about the videos from Barbri or the audio version from Gilbert's?
I was referring to the Gilbert's version. Sorry... given the title of the thread I can see how that would be confusing. Do you recommend the Barbri mastery package?
not sure, I'm actually just gonna go ahead and buy it since it's on sale for $49 and comes with video lectures for all 1L courses as well. It's probably the same thing as the Gilbert's audio. If you're gonna buy the barbri, I'd do it today, the price goes up to $199 tomorrow

ifONLYThenMAYBE

New

Post by ifONLYThenMAYBE » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:02 pm

Ned Racine wrote:I have been listening to the 6 hour BARBRI lecture on Civ Pro given by Rich Freer. Those who used this awesome resource know he basically holds your hand through the creation of an outline. I've been listening mostly with my iPhone on-the-go, so was wondering if anyone happens to have/know of an outline that was created based on this lecture series. Also, his framework is so mechanical I figured that there must be an outline or two floating around that was created based on his lecture series.

Thanks for the help.
How have you been doing this? Did you purchase the lecture through barbri or something and they have an app? I'm looking for audio study aids and this sounds great.

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:30 pm

ifONLYThenMAYBE wrote:
Ned Racine wrote:I have been listening to the 6 hour BARBRI lecture on Civ Pro given by Rich Freer. Those who used this awesome resource know he basically holds your hand through the creation of an outline. I've been listening mostly with my iPhone on-the-go, so was wondering if anyone happens to have/know of an outline that was created based on this lecture series. Also, his framework is so mechanical I figured that there must be an outline or two floating around that was created based on his lecture series.

Thanks for the help.
How have you been doing this? Did you purchase the lecture through barbri or something and they have an app? I'm looking for audio study aids and this sounds great.
you have to have purchased the 1L Mastery Package and then you can download the BarBri app and listen

http://www.barbri.com/1l/1l-success-package/ -- if you scroll down you can watch a sample Freer video lecture

ifONLYThenMAYBE

New

Post by ifONLYThenMAYBE » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:43 pm

proteinshake wrote:
ifONLYThenMAYBE wrote:

Thanks for the help.
you have to have purchased the 1L Mastery Package and then you can download the BarBri app and listen

http://www.barbri.com/1l/1l-success-package/ -- if you scroll down you can watch a sample Freer video lecture
Thank you!
Do you recommend this over the West Academic Subscription?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

proteinshake

Gold

Post by proteinshake » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:36 pm

ifONLYThenMAYBE wrote:
proteinshake wrote:
ifONLYThenMAYBE wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Thank you!
Do you recommend this over the West Academic Subscription?
yes for sure

Bronze

Post by 265489164158 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:54 am

I think the video from Barbri. I had not heard of the audio.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”