2nd semester books Forum

(Study Tips, Dealing With Stress, Maintaining a Social Life, Financial Aid, Internships, Bar Exam, Careers in Law . . . )
BobSacamano

Bronze

2nd semester books

Post by BobSacamano » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:55 pm

Is my school the only one that still hasn't posted the 2nd semester book list? Classes start back up in a week for us, sooooo... it would be kinda nice if I could start ordering them online for cheap. We had the book list for 1st semester about a month before classes started. The cynical part of me thinks this is my school's way to drum up business for the school bookstore.

the fledgling

Bronze

Re: 2nd semester books

Post by the fledgling » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 pm

I'm having a similar problem with one of my classes. I think its winter break - everyone's out of the office and enjoying their vacation.

In the meantime, you could check out your bookstore's website. It should have a list of books for your classes and you could use that instead of an official syllabus if you're feeling risky.

king3780

Bronze

Re: 2nd semester books

Post by king3780 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 pm

the fledgling wrote:I'm having a similar problem with one of my classes. I think its winter break - everyone's out of the office and enjoying their vacation.

In the meantime, you could check out your bookstore's website. It should have a list of books for your classes and you could use that instead of an official syllabus if you're feeling risky.
This is what I had to do. I just hope the bookstore has the right books listed.

Return to “Forum for Law School Students”