Mercer University Class of 2014 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
Yawgmoth

New

Re: Mercer University Class of 2014

Post by Yawgmoth » Wed May 25, 2011 10:42 pm

atlantisdan wrote:I'm coming from Tennessee and don't expect to know anyone, so might as well start early. :)
I'm coming from Tennessee as well. I've scheduled a visit to Mercer on June 15th to get a tour of the school and to look for apartments.

I look forward to meeting you all soon.

megpow22

New

Post by megpow22 » Mon May 30, 2011 10:48 pm

formerbulldog wrote:Hey, guys..I just finished my 1L year at Mercer. If anyone has any questions about the school, daily life, etc., feel free to message me. Mercer is a great school and I can assure you that you have made a wise choice by choosing to attend here.
I'm hearing a lot of people choose to live in North Macon over Downtown Macon. I was leaning towards Downtown as I want to be close to school and just like the feel of the "city" verus the suburbs. What part of town did you live in? Does it seem like most people live in North Macon and surrounding areas compared to downtown?

Rooney

Silver

Post by Rooney » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:56 am

Anyone else having a problem access the Immunization Form? The load.cfm isn't working on my PC at work...

Yawgmoth

New

Post by Yawgmoth » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:36 am

Rooney wrote:Anyone else having a problem access the Immunization Form? The load.cfm isn't working on my PC at work...
I tried opening it in a new tab using Mozilla Firefox but that was causing the tab to freeze for some reason. Instead of opening the link in a new tab, right click on the link and choose to open it in a new window.

It worked for me, hopefully it does the same for you as well.

Rooney

Silver

Post by Rooney » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Yawgmoth wrote:
Rooney wrote:Anyone else having a problem access the Immunization Form? The load.cfm isn't working on my PC at work...
I tried opening it in a new tab using Mozilla Firefox but that was causing the tab to freeze for some reason. Instead of opening the link in a new tab, right click on the link and choose to open it in a new window.

It worked for me, hopefully it does the same for you as well.
Worked when I tried it in Internet Explorer. Thanks

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

garonmuller

New

Post by garonmuller » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey Guys,

I just graduated from Mercer Law last semester. I loved my time there, and I know you will too. I wanted to let your class know that I am renting my house that is directly beside the law school. --LinkRemoved--

I would love to have law students live there.

Good Luck,

Garon

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”