Villanova Law Class of 2014 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
beach_terror

Platinum

Re: Villanova Law Class of 2014

Post by beach_terror » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:19 pm

akak179 wrote:Any Radnor House people able to tell me how strict they are with actually not letting guests use the pool without paying 10 bucks for a day pass
Radnor House is super strict on stupid shit like that. I hate the building, but I'm living here again just because it's convenience. Everyone that works here is a complete moron though (but the security guards can be cool).
trotting wrote:Plausible to bike to class?
Yeah if you really want to, but you'd have to leave your textbooks at school in a locker to do so.

Priysters

New

Post by Priysters » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:26 pm

akak179 wrote:Any Radnor House people able to tell me how strict they are with actually not letting guests use the pool without paying 10 bucks for a day pass
From my experience, they are not strict about checking guest passes for the pool if you are not being loud and not disturbing anyone (and you are not trying to sneak in a crowd of people). Technically in the rules, you are not allowed to bring alcohol into the patio area, but I've had plenty of BBQs with cases of beer in the 4 years I've been living here (granted those were all in the evenings when Management had left). If you are not being loud and disturbing anyone, and clean up after, the security guards are pretty cool with everything.
Also, watch out for Tina in management...if you need something, definitely try finding Gina, the white lady in the management office, she is much much nicer/helpful.

kk19131

Silver

Post by kk19131 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 am

So, we get a law school email and a regular Villanova email...?

O...k... :lol:

beach_terror

Platinum

Post by beach_terror » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

kk19131 wrote:So, we get a law school email and a regular Villanova email...?

O...k... :lol:
You don't need the regular email. The regular one sends to stuff germane to main campus and random social events I think.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”