Temple Class of 2014 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2014)
Justathought

Silver

Re: Temple Class of 2014

Post by Justathought » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Peace of Mind wrote: i'm going to go eat a tub of ice-cream and watch the notebook now :D
Nice, that's some quality sulking. My work here is done. :wink:

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:16 pm

x7227 wrote:
Justathought wrote:Oh quick change of topic. I just picked up the stuff I bought from the Brooks Brothers semi-annual sale. I'm in an incredibly good mood thanks to that. :D
Translation of this quote: "Hey Peace, U Mad?"

hahahaha omg!!

i go the gym and come back to this... and yes! i am furious!!! ;)

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Justathought wrote:
x7227 wrote:
Justathought wrote:Oh quick change of topic. I just picked up the stuff I bought from the Brooks Brothers semi-annual sale. I'm in an incredibly good mood thanks to that. :D

Oh come on dude, you know I was super excited about the sale! :mrgreen:
in justathoughts defense... he has been talking about this for a while now lol

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Peace of Mind wrote:
Justathought wrote:
x7227 wrote:

Oh come on dude, you know I was super excited about the sale! :mrgreen:
in justathoughts defense... he has been talking about this for a while now lol
Thank you, Peace.

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:10 pm

No problem justathought

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 am

I can't believe one of our classmates has invites to Google+. I'm just learning this whole facebook thing! :x

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

So what's the verdict X7/Condor/Oreo? You guys coming tomorrow or am I going TLS-less? :x

arvcondor

Bronze

Post by arvcondor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:12 pm

I'm in New York.

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:15 pm

arvcondor wrote:I'm in New York.
:| Shoot. Actually, so am I, but I'm heading down tomorrow for bed delivery/meetup.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

x7227

Bronze

Post by x7227 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Justathought wrote:So what's the verdict X7/Condor/Oreo? You guys coming tomorrow or am I going TLS-less? :x
I guess I can come now. I've been totally stressed getting my employer ready for me to leave at the end of the week. Unfortunately all the work I just did is pretty much completely worthless now and my schedule has kinda opened up a bit... good news I guess :?

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:58 pm

x7227 wrote:
Justathought wrote:So what's the verdict X7/Condor/Oreo? You guys coming tomorrow or am I going TLS-less? :x
I guess I can come now. I've been totally stressed getting my employer ready for me to leave at the end of the week. Unfortunately all the work I just did is pretty much completely worthless now and my schedule has kinda opened up a bit... good news I guess :?
the bolded is exactly how my last few weeks of work was... so i just quit early lol

wish i was in philly to go to the meet and greet with you guys! have fun!!!! :)

3 more weeks!!! woo whoo!!! :)

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:05 pm

x7227 wrote:
Nice, excited you can make it!

x7227

Bronze

Post by x7227 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Justathought wrote:
x7227 wrote:
You haven't met me yet...you may wish to temper your expectations...

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:31 pm

I want to change my current city to Philly so bad... lol

anyways... i keep thinking about this... so i just thought i'd share with my fellow tlsers who i'm assuming share my forshadowing tendencies lol
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

x7227 wrote:
Justathought wrote:
x7227 wrote:
You haven't met me yet...you may wish to temper your expectations...
i lol'd :lol:

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Peace of Mind wrote:I want to change my current city to Philly so bad... lol

anyways... i keep thinking about this... so i just thought i'd share with my fellow tlsers who i'm assuming share my forshadowing tendencies lol
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I figured I could get away with it once my lease started! :lol:

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Justathought wrote:
Peace of Mind wrote:I want to change my current city to Philly so bad... lol

I figured I could get away with it once my lease started! :lol:
haha true true! i already signed my lease too so maybe i could get away with it... hmmmm...

my family would be like wtf?! you left early? lol

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Peace of Mind wrote:
Most people I know are just in shock over me being on facebook. They don't have time for the little details.

Peace of Mind

Bronze

Post by Peace of Mind » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Justathought wrote:
Peace of Mind wrote:
Most people I know are just in shock over me being on facebook. They don't have time for the little details.
lol

my family members on fb are on there all the time and i've had one for quite some time now so they pay attention to the details lol

oreo3405

Bronze

Post by oreo3405 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:21 pm

Wait i missed this memo, lol. I was swamped at work today and THEN got offered a job at a different firm so today was a good day but i havent been on here. Nevertheless, whats going on tomorrow? lol

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:29 pm

oreo3405 wrote:Wait i missed this memo, lol. I was swamped at work today and THEN got offered a job at a different firm so today was a good day but i havent been on here. Nevertheless, whats going on tomorrow? lol
First, congrats on the job offer Oreo.

Tomorrow is that facebook event at North Bowl.

P.S. You replied "Not Attending." But maybe you've had a change of heart? :)

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

x7227

Bronze

Post by x7227 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm

oreo3405 wrote:Wait i missed this memo, lol. I was swamped at work today and THEN got offered a job at a different firm so today was a good day but i havent been on here. Nevertheless, whats going on tomorrow? lol
Ooo...Blank Rome is mighty swanky! I'm not sure I know anyone by name in the IP department (most of the partners/associates I know are in straight litigation), but you'll have to take us out to lunch in the swanky cafeteria! Let us TLSers hob-nob with the aristocracy while the hoi polloi nosh at the food trucks...at least for one day we can pretend we all got big law jobs!

Justathought

Silver

Post by Justathought » Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 pm

x7227 wrote:
Ooo...Blank Rome is mighty swanky! I'm not sure I know anyone by name in the IP department (most of the partners/associates I know are in straight litigation), but you'll have to take us out to lunch in the swanky cafeteria! Let us TLSers hob-nob with the aristocracy while the hoi polloi nosh at the food trucks...at least for one day we can pretend we all got big law jobs!
x7227: networking for the whole TLS crew.

I like it!

x7227

Bronze

Post by x7227 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Justathought wrote:
x7227 wrote:
x7227: networking for the whole TLS crew.

I like it!
Good, then its agreed. Of course Oreo agrees as well...she wouldnt want to be responsible for this:

arvcondor

Bronze

Post by arvcondor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:28 pm

x7227 wrote: Image
TCR

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “TLS Class of 2014 Forum”