Doomed if transcript not in by deadline? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Doomed if transcript not in by deadline?

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:51 pm

I'm transfer applying to YLS/HLS. Both have deadlines on 6/17. My school released its transcript a few days ago, there's no way it will get through CAS by then. Am I fucked?

MSUN5

Bronze

Re: Doomed if transcript not in by deadline?

Post by MSUN5 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:54 pm

No. From HLS transfer checklist:
Law school grades for the entire first year. Although we prefer an official transcript, we realize that it may be difficult in some cases to obtain one until late summer. Therefore, we will consider photocopies or screenshots of your grade reports or some other account of your grades. Unofficial grade reports may be uploaded directly to your application via the status checker. Although we may be able to reach a tentative decision to admit on the basis of unofficial grades, we are not able to offer admission to any applicant without first receiving an official transcript.

janereacher

Bronze

Re: Doomed if transcript not in by deadline?

Post by janereacher » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:18 am

Also... skip CAS and have your transcripts sent directly to HLS and YLS.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”