Chance? 3.75 lower T14 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Andytonian

New

Chance? 3.75 lower T14

Post by Andytonian » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:47 pm

Does 3.75 at a lower T14 (top 15-20%ish) have a good shot at Harvard and Columbia? Many thanks in advance.

CommonLawTort

New

Re: Chance? 3.75 lower T14

Post by CommonLawTort » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Andytonian wrote:Does 3.75 at a lower T14 (top 15-20%ish) have a good shot at Harvard and Columbia? Many thanks in advance.
I know someone who "missed out on law review" at Cornell and yet transferred to CLS so my two cents is that it's worth the application.

Andytonian

New

Post by Andytonian » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:36 pm

CommonLawTort wrote:
Andytonian wrote:Does 3.75 at a lower T14 (top 15-20%ish) have a good shot at Harvard and Columbia? Many thanks in advance.
I know someone who "missed out on law review" at Cornell and yet transferred to CLS so my two cents is that it's worth the application.
True, it's an awkward situation for the purpose of getting into law review...

icansortofmath

Bronze

Post by icansortofmath » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:09 am

Harvard long shot but that profile is pretty much your modal transfer to NYU/CLS

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”