Columbia Has Updated Their Dean's Certification Form Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Larrymitchell808

New

Columbia Has Updated Their Dean's Certification Form

Post by Larrymitchell808 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:03 pm

Note to all applying to Columbia as a transfer. I started my application about 3 days ago and printed out all the relevant material, including the dean's certification form. I just went back onto LSAC to add my resume and it appears as though Columbia has updated the form (made it shorter). Has anyone else noticed this, or am I going crazy?

janereacher

Bronze

Re: Columbia Has Updated Their Dean's Certification Form

Post by janereacher » Wed May 15, 2019 4:40 pm

You are correct. The new one is shorter. I used the old one since I collected my forms before the application opened. I think the new one is an improvement.

OPJack

New

Re: Columbia Has Updated Their Dean's Certification Form

Post by OPJack » Sun May 19, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello, I also noticed the change in the form. I used the older form because I found that one first and emailed it out already. I think that the older form is better though because it allows for a more personal assessment by the Dean(s). Good luck.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”