New Diversity Statement? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
janereacher

Bronze

New Diversity Statement?

Post by janereacher » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Obviously, I am writing a new personal statement, but is it necessary to write a new diversity statement (I'm applying to schools I applied to previously) given that my fundamental life story has not changed?

Transfer2021

New

Re: New Diversity Statement?

Post by Transfer2021 » Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 am

I think aside from your 1l grades, you only need to add why you're interested in transferring.I don't see what a new diversity statement would add if they have your materials from last year. I would confirm that each admissions team will consider your materials from last year in addition to your new PS.

Text-align

New

Re: New Diversity Statement?

Post by Text-align » Fri May 03, 2019 11:44 am

Thanks!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”