GULC EA/RD Transfer 2019 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
tls_toddy

New

Re: GULC EA/RD Transfer 2019

Post by tls_toddy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:01 pm

I would check your add/drop dates and tuition rules at your current school to see what the costs would be if you withdrew on August 26 and then make a decision.

Betty Gao

New

Post by Betty Gao » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:12 pm

tls_toddy wrote:I would check your add/drop dates and tuition rules at your current school to see what the costs would be if you withdrew on August 26 and then make a decision.
Thanks. I was thinking visiting the campus tmw and try to talk to AO, if that helps.

rex_r

New

Post by rex_r » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:04 pm

Did you receive any information from them? I am also on the waitlist and was wondering what the status is.

Betty Gao

New

Post by Betty Gao » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:55 pm

They said the class is currently full... it’s basically the same as what’s in the email.
But we’ll find out next Monday.
Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”