Is it possible to request expedited services? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bongcha

New

Is it possible to request expedited services?

Post by bongcha » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:43 am

Is it possible for a school to give you expedited services?
i.e., If i'm in at a school with an 8/1 deadline, but the second school has the option to render a decision by 8/13.

This waiting game is making me go crazy!

lebaneselawyer

New

Re: Is it possible to request expedited services?

Post by lebaneselawyer » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:13 pm

I called and emailed both NYU & Columbia asking for expedited responses as I have to move out of my apartment in a week and both sent me generic responses me telling me they don't have information on when a decision will be made. It's cruel but all we can do is wait.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”