deleted Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

deleted

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:02 pm

deleted
Last edited by Anonymous User on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robert Vaco

New

Re: transfer within t14

Post by Robert Vaco » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:29 am

I mean if you have an offer at a firm that you want to work for in the right location it doesn't matter all that much where you go to school from now on since my purpose at least for going to law school is getting a job and top big law firms hire around 99.5% of their summer associates. I guess if your scholarship is really insignificant (less than 10k/year) I would probably still transfer to Columbia since that name will probably help a bit more if you are like the 95% of associates that burnout of big firm before making partner and want to move in house. It will probably also help with dating and whatnot.

As for the relationships with your professors, I don't know if that really matters all that much unless you wanted to get a clerkship.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”