Chicago hold transfer question Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Chicago hold transfer question

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Does anyone know if Chicago ever accepts anyone that is currently a hold?

wishywashy

New

Re: Chicago hold transfer question

Post by wishywashy » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:13 pm

I dimly recall late July and even an Aug 1 admit from hold on old UChicago threads. Once the HYS admits are out and people choose one of them over Chicago (or even CLS or NYU) then I assume the people on hold come off the bench.

The unknown is how many slots open up and how far down the list are you. No clue how that affects OCI, but I have seen some threads where schools extend OCI deadlines too.

Either way seems slim but possible.

Anonymous User

Re: Chicago hold transfer question

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Thank you.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”