Status Checker says they don't have my law school transcript Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
mads3535

New

Status Checker says they don't have my law school transcript

Post by mads3535 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:49 am

So I applied and I looked at the Status Checker and it shows that the Law School Transcripts box is unchecked.

I know LSAC processed it because I sent the application the same day that LSAC said they processed the transcript.

Should I call the school?

kengh

Bronze

Re: Status Checker says they don't have my law school transcript

Post by kengh » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:16 am

mads3535 wrote:So I applied and I looked at the Status Checker and it shows that the Law School Transcripts box is unchecked.

I know LSAC processed it because I sent the application the same day that LSAC said they processed the transcript.

Most schools say they take up to 2 weeks to update it. I would personally wait as long as u can confirm it’s on lsac.

mads3535

New

Re: Status Checker says they don't have my law school transcript

Post by mads3535 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:44 pm

kengh wrote:
mads3535 wrote:So I applied and I looked at the Status Checker and it shows that the Law School Transcripts box is unchecked.

Most schools say they take up to 2 weeks to update it. I would personally wait as long as u can confirm it’s on lsac.
So today they decided to give me a heart attack and call me lol. They have everything.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”