Where to Download Information Form_UChicago Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
seanbear1995

New

Where to Download Information Form_UChicago

Post by seanbear1995 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:05 pm

U of Chicago provided that Law School Information Form should be submitted for transfer application, and this form can be downloaded in LSAC website. However, I spent half of an hour going through LSAC and Google, and had no idea where this form is located. I really appreciate it if someone could tell me where the Form is. Thank you!

toast and bananas

Bronze

Re: Where to Download Information Form_UChicago

Post by toast and bananas » Mon May 07, 2018 2:14 pm

IRR this comes from your school, states your GPA, class rank etc.

wishywashy

New

Re: Where to Download Information Form_UChicago

Post by wishywashy » Wed May 09, 2018 12:32 am

I remember getting it from the LSAC application page for UChicago. You can navigate either by clicking the application hyperlinks in the body of the window where you fill out application pages, or you can navigate by using the menu at the top. That menu at the top is where you need to look.

Each application section is accessible through that top dropdown style menu and has buttons/banners like: "application home" "instructions" "application questions" and that is where the form is. Look at the type right and you should see a menu/banner/button that says "forms". The form you need your school to email in is there (hover over the menu/button/banner that says form to see it).

Doing this from memory because app submitted and I can't see it anymore. Hopefully that gets you there.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”