How deep does UCLA go into T1 schools? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
uclahopeful1313

New

How deep does UCLA go into T1 schools?

Post by uclahopeful1313 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:46 pm

Hey all,

I go to a T1 school and did well in most of my classes but freaked out during one of my finals and it is bringing down my GPA/ranking. I'm hoping to do well this semester (I have been working so hard!) to bring my stats up a bit, but just was wondering how deep UCLA usually goes into class rank for T1s?

sparkytrainer

Silver

Re: How deep does UCLA go into T1 schools?

Post by sparkytrainer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:53 pm

https://law.ucla.edu/~/media/Assets/Adm ... 02017.ashx

UCLA's median transfer gpa is a 3.58. This depends a lot on your rankings, but a 3.58 at the places they took transfers from is generally top 5ish percent

uclahopeful1313

New

Re: How deep does UCLA go into T1 schools?

Post by uclahopeful1313 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 pm

sparkytrainer wrote:https://law.ucla.edu/~/media/Assets/Adm ... 02017.ashx

UCLA's median transfer gpa is a 3.58. This depends a lot on your rankings, but a 3.58 at the places they took transfers from is generally top 5ish percent

just got in today and am certainly not in the top 5ish percent of my class lol so heads up if anyone else sees/saw this and felt worried!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”