Transfer Odds Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
PinkSoju

New

Transfer Odds

Post by PinkSoju » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:13 am

Hello there!
I go to a T1 school (ranked between 30-40) and have a GPA of 3.64. That places me roughly around 12-13%. (Our school doesn't give us ranks unless top10%). Barely missed it.. T.T I am applying to GULC EA and was wondering what my chances are. I am getting 2 recommendation, one from a professor who is an alumnus of GULC. I was reading around and it said I would need grades higher than regular decision to get in by EA. Would I most likely be deferred? :oops:

Return to “Transfers”