Transferring from Baylor to UT Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Transferring from Baylor to UT

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 pm

Hi all-- I am interested in transferring from Baylor Law to UT after one year. I am not positive of our rankings yet, but I currently have a 3.6, which is likely the top 10-15% of the class. I have a good resume and strong connections to Austin. What are my chances of being able to transfer in? Does UT offer any transfer scholarships?

mister logical

Bronze

Re: Transferring from Baylor to UT

Post by mister logical » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:55 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Hi all-- I am interested in transferring from Baylor Law to UT after one year. I am not positive of our rankings yet, but I currently have a 3.6, which is likely the top 10-15% of the class. I have a good resume and strong connections to Austin. What are my chances of being able to transfer in? Does UT offer any transfer scholarships?

good chance - no they dont

bugsy33

Bronze

Post by bugsy33 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:17 pm

You should be in no problem, and you should definitely make the switch.

poptart123

Silver

Post by poptart123 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:33 pm

I hear the worst part of Baylor is 3L. Get out now before it comes!

Giro423

Bronze

Post by Giro423 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:36 pm

On this note, does anyone know if their transfer app is open on LSAC yet? All I see is the first year app, but I’m not familiar with LSAC as a transfer student.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”