Transferring into t10 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
kengh

Bronze

Transferring into t10

Post by kengh » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:13 pm

Hey everyone I am looking for my odds of transferring into a T10. I go to a T1 and I am in the top 15%. I am a disabled combat military veteran and am currently an editor on one of the journals at my school. I also founded and am the treasurer of a law student vet organization at my school. I am interested in the binding early action at Chicago but any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

CanadianWolf

Diamond

Re: Transferring into t10

Post by CanadianWolf » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Apply ED to Chicago, if unsuccessful then consider Columbia Law School.

acr

Silver

Post by acr » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Doesn't being on journal make you a 2L? If so, how are you transferring?

kengh

Bronze

Post by kengh » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:24 am

I am a 1 l. Some schools allow 1 ls to participate in the write on to get on a journal.

kengh

Bronze

Post by kengh » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Bump

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”