Anyone successfully transfer to UCLA or USC from T3/T4? I'm also interested in the USC ED Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
heather_mt

New

Anyone successfully transfer to UCLA or USC from T3/T4? I'm also interested in the USC ED

Post by heather_mt » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:05 am

FWIW, 1st semester 1L GPA 3.69. Used to live in northern CA but in another western state currently. USC comments welcome too.
Last edited by heather_mt on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runinthefront

Gold

Re: Anyone successfully transfer to UCLA from TTT/TTTT?

Post by runinthefront » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:29 am

Google [USC] or [UCLA] + [ABA 509 data]. You can download docs that detail the students those schools typically receive as transfers
Last edited by runinthefront on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

nrthwst4now

New

Re: Anyone successfully transfer to UCLA from TTT/TTTT?

Post by nrthwst4now » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:43 pm

You are in range for those two schools, close to Berkeley as well if you can pull up your GPA this semester to the mid 3.7s. FWIW, I think you should apply to GULC EA. You will be a close call, but if you get in then you have something locked. Even if you don't want to go there, it may help for $$ at your current school (Depending on how much you are already receiving).

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”