OCI - Can't Cancel Interviews from Previous School Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

OCI - Can't Cancel Interviews from Previous School

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 pm

I just got admitted to transfer school two days ago and withdrew from my old school.
However, I cannot access my old school's symplicity and the school is closed today.
I keep getting messages/emails that I have interviews on Monday and Tuesday. Does this mean my interviews weren't cancelled?
Freaking Out Here.

sd1111

New

Re: OCI - Can't Cancel Interviews from Previous School

Post by sd1111 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I just got admitted to transfer school two days ago and withdrew from my old school.
However, I cannot access my old school's symplicity and the school is closed today.
I keep getting messages/emails that I have interviews on Monday and Tuesday. Does this mean my interviews weren't cancelled?
Freaking Out Here.

Why not just go for the interview?

kay12345

New

Post by kay12345 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:05 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I just got admitted to transfer school two days ago and withdrew from my old school.
Freaking Out Here.
So I take it you did not cancel your interviews on Symplicity before you transferred and were locked out of the system.

I'd spam the email addresses of every single staff member in the CPC, try calling the office a few times this afternoon (surely someone is in the office the Friday before EIW...) you might even try calling the IT desk to see if they can access Symplicity...if all else fails, show up bright and early on Monday morning (don't forget your ID to get in the building) and go straight to the CPC table to sort this out--dressed and ready to interview, just in case your interviews are not cancelled.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:09 pm

kay12345 wrote:
Freaking Out Here.
So I take it you did not cancel your interviews on Symplicity before you transferred and were locked out of the system.

I'd spam the email addresses of every single staff member in the CPC, try calling the office a few times this afternoon (surely someone is in the office the Friday before EIW...) you might even try calling the IT desk to see if they can access Symplicity...if all else fails, show up bright and early on Monday morning (don't forget your ID to get in the building) and go straight to the CPC table to sort this out--dressed and ready to interview, just in case your interviews are not cancelled.
I spammed every single staff member and just got a response that they cancelled everything.
All is good. Thank you so much!!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”