About LOCI for Transfer Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

About LOCI for Transfer

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Hi all, I know transfer is more of a number game, it's still pretty eary and no need for LOCI. But my home law school won't let us know the result for journals until late July, which is too late, and I've already had two call backs from V10 firms in the city I try to transfer to. Should I send them a LOCI to address the situation or should I wait until I get the offer (if I can ...)? Thanks so much !!!

lavarman84

Platinum

Re: About LOCI for Transfer

Post by lavarman84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:24 pm

I'm confused what your question is. Should you send a LOCI to the firm about not getting journal results? No. Should you send a LOCI to the schools you applied to about not getting journal results? Also, no. When you get the journal results, you can send an update and LOCI if you haven't been accepted yet to the transfer schools.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”