Updated Transcripts Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Updated Transcripts

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:55 am

Are we suppose to send schools our updated transcripts thru LSAC or have our current school send them directly to the schools we have applied to? I know GWU specifically says send them directly to the school and not thru LSAC but I am wondering what to do for the schools who do not state what method in which to send them an updated transcript.

lollollol

New

Re: Updated Transcripts

Post by lollollol » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:14 am

Most schools accept pdf ones (except NYU . . .) you can refer to their instructions. The quickest would be to send a pdf version to their admissions e-mail address and to request an official one directly to the school. If you'd like, you can also update the lsac one (but it costs $ and time).

Nebby

Diamond

Re: Updated Transcripts

Post by Nebby » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:02 am

Anonymous User wrote:Are we suppose to send schools our updated transcripts thru LSAC or have our current school send them directly to the schools we have applied to? I know GWU specifically says send them directly to the school and not thru LSAC but I am wondering what to do for the schools who do not state what method in which to send them an updated transcript.
Just send them all directly to the schools. It's faster.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”