No Yale Application on LSAC? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

No Yale Application on LSAC?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:50 am

I was certain that I ruined my Spring exams and didn't even think about applying to YHS. But I got my grades this week and it seems I did well.

After applying to H and S in the last minute last night, I tried to put together an application for Y, but LSAC Website keeps saying there is no application currently. I found a PDF file of the application on YLS Website, but still, I cannot send in CAS LORs if I cannot assign them by selecting the application on LSAC.

Sent an email to Yale and waiting for an answer. Anybody having a similar problem? Did I miss something that was announced already?

aj1221

New

Re: No Yale Application on LSAC?

Post by aj1221 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:41 am

Buried in the instructions is that they will request the LSAC report (and then you'll have opportunity to select your LORs) once you send in your application, w/e it's by mail or e-mail. Yale deadline is 7/3 and it's not rolling admissions so you time to get everything together.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”