Tricky C&F situation Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Tricky C&F situation

Post by Anonymous User » Thu May 25, 2017 7:57 pm

I'm currently applying to transfer but am not sure how to answer two specific character and fitness questions regarding being let go from a nonprofit organization. Since the information could potentially out me, if you think you can potentially give me advice on how to answer the questions, feel free to post here and I'll send you a PM. Thanks.

HonestAdvice

Bronze

Re: Tricky C&F situation

Post by HonestAdvice » Thu May 25, 2017 8:14 pm

Does the question associate it with discipline action?

The fact it's a nonprofit is irrelevant. You'd be better served making a new thread, and presenting the facts vaguely.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm

HonestAdvice wrote:Does the question associate it with discipline action?

The fact it's a nonprofit is irrelevant. You'd be better served making a new thread, and presenting the facts vaguely.
I thought about that, but since the questions are broad enough to potentially encompass an array of matters, posting vague facts will not likely help.

HonestAdvice

Bronze

Post by HonestAdvice » Thu May 25, 2017 9:20 pm

The only relevant facts are what you did that was bad, and there's only a few vague categories that could fall into.

Nebby

Diamond

Post by Nebby » Fri May 26, 2017 9:43 am

How the hell are we supposed to give you any opinion when you've basically given us no information.

Nebby

Diamond

Post by Nebby » Fri May 26, 2017 9:44 am

I assume you were fired for work product reasons? Substance abuse? Sexual harassment?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”