LSAT addendum for transfer applications? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

LSAT addendum for transfer applications?

Post by Anonymous User » Thu May 18, 2017 4:13 pm

I am a reverse splitter with dramatic (15+ points) discrepancies in my LSAT scores due to a variety of reasons. I included a LSAT addendum when applying to law schools as a 0L. As a transfer applicant, do I need to include this same LSAT addendum?

CS5509

New

Re: LSAT addendum for transfer applications?

Post by CS5509 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I am a reverse splitter with dramatic (15+ points) discrepancies in my LSAT scores due to a variety of reasons. I included a LSAT addendum when applying to law schools as a 0L. As a transfer applicant, do I need to include this same LSAT addendum?
No. LSAT has virtually zero influence on transfer applications

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu May 18, 2017 4:32 pm

CS5509 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I am a reverse splitter with dramatic (15+ points) discrepancies in my LSAT scores due to a variety of reasons. I included a LSAT addendum when applying to law schools as a 0L. As a transfer applicant, do I need to include this same LSAT addendum?
Wouldn't HYS want to know why I initially scored in the 140s? It's more than just lack of prep.

nrthwst4now

New

Post by nrthwst4now » Thu May 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Last edited by nrthwst4now on Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goldie

Bronze

Post by Goldie » Thu May 18, 2017 7:24 pm

I transferred into a YSH school with a first LSAT that was 13 points below 25% percentile and a second LSAT 4 points below 25% percentile. Didn't mention the LSAT at all.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

rpupkin

Platinum

Post by rpupkin » Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
CS5509 wrote:
Wouldn't HYS want to know why I initially scored in the 140s? It's more than just lack of prep.
No. You have a year's worth of law school grades, which I presume are very strong: you wouldn't be applying to HYS otherwise.

Why on earth would you want to draw further attention to your stupid LSAT score? Don't needlessly draw their focus away from the strengths of your application.

Nebby

Diamond

Post by Nebby » Fri May 19, 2017 9:57 am

LSAT has nothing to do with transfer apps and there's no reason to write an addendum

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”