Emory Transfer 2017 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
lawdawg4

New

Emory Transfer 2017

Post by lawdawg4 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:04 pm

Got the phone call today.

I want to practice in the Southeast, more specifically in Atlanta.

Anyone know how Emory OCI works or success rating for transfers?
Last edited by lawdawg4 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TTTTescapee

New

Re: Emory Transfer 2017

Post by TTTTescapee » Wed May 17, 2017 10:55 pm

I got a call last week.

T4 3.5 Top 11%-ish

I haven't received any spring grades but now I'm worried about the offer being rescinded if I perform poorly.

lawdawg4

New

Post by lawdawg4 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 pm

TTTTescapee wrote:I got a call last week.

T4 3.5 Top 11%-ish

I haven't received any spring grades but now I'm worried about the offer being rescinded if I perform poorly.
I asked the woman who called me (name escapes me at the moment) and she said as long as we remain in good standing (as shown by the dean's letter) our acceptance will remain honored. Basically, don't fail or commit any character & fitness violations and you'll be fine!

TTTTescapee

New

Post by TTTTescapee » Thu May 18, 2017 9:01 pm

lawdawg4 wrote:
TTTTescapee wrote:I got a call last week.

T4 3.5 Top 11%-ish

I asked the woman who called me (name escapes me at the moment) and she said as long as we remain in good standing (as shown by the dean's letter) our acceptance will remain honored. Basically, don't fail or commit any character & fitness violations and you'll be fine!
Carol? I was walking out of my Crim Law final when they called me. My paranoia wanted me to ask but I chose not to. I hope that's the case as there is no chance I won't pass, it's just a matter of how well.

juliankjones

New

Post by juliankjones » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 am

Hello guys,

I finished with a 3.23 (Top 12%) from a T4. What do you think my chances of getting accepted are?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”