How to send transcripts? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

How to send transcripts?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue May 16, 2017 9:30 pm

My spring grades are trickling in. I've submitted my apps already. How do I get my current school to send off my transcripts? I'm working in a different city this summer.

Thanks in advance.

Nebby

Diamond

Re: How to send transcripts?

Post by Nebby » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Anonymous User wrote:My spring grades are trickling in. I've submitted my apps already. How do I get my current school to send off my transcripts? I'm working in a different city this summer.

Thanks in advance.
Call the office that handles transcripts (usually registrar) and ask them how to send transcripts. There is most likely a transcript request form you'll fill out with your info and the mailing info where you want the transcript sent.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”