Transferring bottom T14 to YHS Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Transferring bottom T14 to YHS

Post by Anonymous User » Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm

I'm deciding between Cornell, Texas, GULC, and UCLA for 1L and I'm hoping to transfer to top 3. What school would give me the best chance to be accepted as a transfer student? Also, what would my grades/class rank have to be to have a good chance to get in?

magnum_law

Bronze

Re: Transferring bottom T14 to YHS

Post by magnum_law » Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 pm

Retake.

Seriously. Being top 5-10% of your class in law school is infinitely harder than doing better on the LSAT. Don't assume that ever.
Last edited by magnum_law on Thu May 11, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vbalenciaga

New

Post by vbalenciaga » Thu May 11, 2017 8:16 pm

if you do well enough at cornell to transfer you won't need to

A. Nony Mouse

Diamond

Post by A. Nony Mouse » Thu May 11, 2017 8:22 pm

You're not allowed to ask about transferring here until you have law school grades back.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “Transfers”