LOR question Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

LOR question

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:19 am

I'm applying to transfer to HYS next month and had a few questions about LORs:

1) I currently have two strong LORs -- I was wondering whether I should just submit the 2 or try to get 3, which is the maximum.

2) If I should submit 3 LORs, should the third LOR be from a law professor (I already have targets that I could try to rush after I get my grades), or should I just use my strongest undergrad LOR as the third LOR?

Thanks!

Nebby

Diamond

Re: LOR question

Post by Nebby » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:32 am

Two law LOR is fine. Don't use your undergrad LOR. I don't think a third law LOR will be helpful unless you're trying for YS

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:40 am

Nebby wrote:Two law LOR is fine. Don't use your undergrad LOR. I don't think a third law LOR will be helpful unless you're trying for YS
Got it. Thanks!

NoDayButToday

Silver

Post by NoDayButToday » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:07 pm

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”