Post Removed Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Post Removed

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:40 am

Last edited by Anonymous User on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

trebekismyhero

Silver

Re: AU EA from TTT with decent softs

Post by trebekismyhero » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Applied to AU EA from TTT with slightly above median 1l fall semester GPA at current school (my GPA is just above or just below AU's 509 reports over 2014-2016 span and they have accepted at least 1 kid from my school each year during this time frame). Softs = masters degree and good internship experience in DC. Chance me?
Do not transfer to American

CheddarArachnid

New

Post by CheddarArachnid » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:46 pm

trebekismyhero wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Applied to AU EA from TTT with slightly above median 1l fall semester GPA at current school (my GPA is just above or just below AU's 509 reports over 2014-2016 span and they have accepted at least 1 kid from my school each year during this time frame). Softs = masters degree and good internship experience in DC. Chance me?
I have to agree. It is prohibitively expensive. What is your GPA? If you are dead set on transferring why not GW? GULC?

trebekismyhero

Silver

Post by trebekismyhero » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:27 pm

CheddarArachnid wrote:
trebekismyhero wrote:
I have to agree. It is prohibitively expensive. What is your GPA? If you are dead set on transferring why not GW? GULC?
I would not even transfer to GW since OP will be paying sticker 2L and 3L with very little shot at a big law job as a transfer. GW is way better than American which is a dumpster fire, but still not a good move to pay sticker price.

GULC is the only one that would maybe make sense, but even that is riksy if you read the GULC transfer threads here.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”