T3 v CLS - Is there ever a reason not to go? Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
habeas2210

Bronze

Re: T3 v CLS - Is there ever a reason not to go?

Post by habeas2210 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:08 am

Anonymous User wrote:OP here. Update: I have accepted an offer at a v5.

Final stats:

CBs --> Offer - 4/4
Screeners --> CBs - 7
Screeners cancelled - 4
Callbacks cancelled - 5

Feels great to be done. Thank you, TLS. Good luck to everyone out there grinding.
That's awesome-Congrats!

Phil Brooks

Bronze

Post by Phil Brooks » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:46 am

Anonymous User wrote:I did not transfer. Thank you everyone.
Congratulations. You made absolutely the right choice. Congratulations on forging your own path in life, not being tied down by prestige chasing and DEBT. Good for you.

sflyr2016

Bronze

Post by sflyr2016 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:53 am

Just curious: Still happy with your decision?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 pm

sflyr2016 wrote:Just curious: Still happy with your decision?
Yes, I am. Especially now that my SA is coming to an end, and I'm comfortable being around people from all these top schools and saying that I attend a TTT. Most non-summers don't even bat an eye when I say what school I'm from (even most summers don't but occasionally you get the WTF?!?! look or a where's [TTT] located. Lol. ). Then again I don't know what people say behind my back, but if I was worried about that I never would have made this decision in the first place.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd make the same decision to stay at my TTT. It remains to be seen whether this will always be the case, but I find it difficult to believe that I'll ever encounter a time in my life where I think otherwise.

rpupkin

Platinum

Post by rpupkin » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:30 am

Anonymous User wrote:
sflyr2016 wrote:Just curious: Still happy with your decision?
Yes, I am. Especially now that my SA is coming to an end, and I'm comfortable being around people from all these top schools and saying that I attend a TTT. Most non-summers don't even bat an eye when I say what school I'm from (even most summers don't but occasionally you get the WTF?!?! look or a where's [TTT] located. Lol. ). Then again I don't know what people say behind my back, but if I was worried about that I never would have made this decision in the first place.
Anyone who talks shit about your law school behind your back is a complete douchebag and will be regarded as such.

Congratulations. Once you get started in your career, no one is going to care about what law school you graduated from. It's all going to be about the quality of your work.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”