UC Berkeley Transfer Thread 2015 Forum

A forum for those current students who are or may be transferring from one school to another. Post any questions, advice, or other transfer related comments here.
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only available to the creator of each thread. The anonymous posting feature is intended to permit the solicitation of anonymous advice regarding the transfer application process, chances of being accepted, etc. Unacceptable uses include: testing the feature, questions which are clearly fake or hypothetical in nature, harassing other users, etc. Posters should also read and understand the announcements posted at the top of the Transfers forum prior to using the anonymous feature.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
jphiggo

Bronze

Re: UC Berkeley Transfer Thread 2015

Post by jphiggo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:53 pm

sdancer89 wrote:Thanks for making the group jphiggo!
You're welcome!

Cerberaus

New

Post by Cerberaus » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:47 pm

jphiggo wrote:
Cerberaus wrote:Anyhow, I joined the page. Are you able to few the EIW list yet?
Yeah, I'm able to login to b-line and all of the EIW employers are located under the OCI tab. There's also a list of them linked on the 2015 EIW page of the CDO area of Berkeley's website.
I was able to find it as well. I'm pretty excited; it looks like there's going to be a great turn out.

jphiggo

Bronze

Post by jphiggo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:48 pm

Cerberaus wrote:I was able to find it as well. I'm pretty excited; it looks like there's going to be a great turn out.
Yeah, most definitely! It's also nice that the bidding hasn't begun yet, so I don't feel like we're scrambling.

Maguey

New

Post by Maguey » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 pm

sumaznboi12 wrote:
Elleonleo wrote:Finally heard from aid and they are giving me no money. Don't have a clue why but definitey sours the whole thing.
Same here. I wonder how they do determine the aid...
Apparently the committee determines eligibility based on need AND your original school.

Elleonleo

New

Post by Elleonleo » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 am

Hey y'all, any of you transfer admits that are attending public interest folk? Would love to talk to one of you some if you are willing as I make my decision whether to attend. Let me know and I'll PM you. Thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

sdancer89

New

Post by sdancer89 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:16 pm

I'm PI folk :) Feel free to pm.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Transfers”