UConn Class of 2013 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
Burger in a can

Silver

Re: UConn Class of 2013

Post by Burger in a can » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Drew82abndiv wrote:Yes it is difficult for me to keep my anonymity especially since I told everyone where I would be..haha. Yes Lighthouse you gave yourself away and I think I know who Burger is too!
Oh crap.

Lighthouse28

Bronze

Post by Lighthouse28 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:10 am

so...how was everyone's first week? I bet no one will read this and reply :oops:

emsko

New

Post by emsko » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:09 pm

so.. how was everyone's second week?

lallygag

New

Post by lallygag » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Can you believe we're almost halfway done with our first semester? :shock:

How's everyone been feeling?

I'm not going as crazy as a I thought I would be, so that's good :D

Lighthouse28

Bronze

Post by Lighthouse28 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 am

Insane, indeed. I'm REALLY scared about finals already :( Has anyone started outlining yet? Should we start now?

Now I'm trying to figure out who you are lallygag. I've figured out who Burger is! (Don't worry Burger, your secret is safe with me. But I'm pretty sure you've figured out who I am as well.)

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lallygag

New

Post by lallygag » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Lighthouse28 wrote:Insane, indeed. I'm REALLY scared about finals already :( Has anyone started outlining yet? Should we start now?

Now I'm trying to figure out who you are lallygag. I've figured out who Burger is! (Don't worry Burger, your secret is safe with me. But I'm pretty sure you've figured out who I am as well.)
haha yeah I tell myself every weekend to start outlining but I haven't yet, hopefully soon so it's not too overwhelming later on. I'm scared about finals just because I have no idea what they're going to be like...

I don't think we're in the same section, but I might have figured out who you are.. (you were at the LCD event?)

Lighthouse28

Bronze

Post by Lighthouse28 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:31 pm

lallygag wrote:
Lighthouse28 wrote:Insane, indeed. I'm REALLY scared about finals already :( Has anyone started outlining yet? Should we start now?

haha yeah I tell myself every weekend to start outlining but I haven't yet, hopefully soon so it's not too overwhelming later on. I'm scared about finals just because I have no idea what they're going to be like...

I don't think we're in the same section, but I might have figured out who you are.. (you were at the LCD event?)
:o Yes, I was at the LCD event. how did you know? :shock:

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”