ST Louis University class of 2013 Forum

(housing, friendships, future exams, all things 2013)
lsathelp

Bronze

ST Louis University class of 2013

Post by lsathelp » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Anyone else going?

OnWisconsin

Bronze

Re: ST Louis University class of 2013

Post by OnWisconsin » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Looks like I might be heading there as well. I'm going to have a look at the campus in a couple of weeks.

lsathelp

Bronze

Post by lsathelp » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 pm

Bump! please...please...

Any info on the school would be greatly appreciated.

longroad

New

Post by longroad » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm

hello,

congrats on everyone's acceptances to SLU! it is one of my top choices. a decision has been made on my status checker, and it says i will be notified soon.

i noticed that they just put in a second email contact for me (i.e. "username"@slu.edu) on my status checker. is this good news? did anyone accepted notice this, or anyone not accepted notice this? i feel like it should be a foreshadow of good news. any feedback would alleviate some of the anxiety.

thank you in advance!

lsathelp

Bronze

Post by lsathelp » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:31 am

longroad wrote:hello,

congrats on everyone's acceptances to SLU! it is one of my top choices. a decision has been made on my status checker, and it says i will be notified soon.

i noticed that they just put in a second email contact for me (i.e. "username"@slu.edu) on my status checker. is this good news? did anyone accepted notice this, or anyone not accepted notice this? i feel like it should be a foreshadow of good news. any feedback would alleviate some of the anxiety.

thank you in advance!
Awww Congrats thats definately good news, thats what they gave me when i was accepted. Welcome to the club lol. Are you from the ST Louis area?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

lawtard

New

Post by lawtard » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 pm

I'll be heading there next semester if I don't get into Mizzou. No scholarship money though.

Sm Firm Hiring P

Bronze

Post by Sm Firm Hiring P » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

If anyone is interested, I would be happy to provide any answers I can about the St. Louis market. I hire for our small firm, have done so for more than a decade and we just finished our process and hired 1 summer associate. We typically hire 1 or 2 summer associates each year. I was also the hiring partner for a local big firm many years ago. Some of the posters have a pretty good handle on the situation in the market, but if there is something I can add, I will try. Also, I would be interested in general in what you see in applying for jobs in the St. Louis market. It is always helpful to us. We had over 150 resumes for 1 position and I am always interested in knowing what the students are looking for or their perspectives.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “TLS Class of 2013 Forum”