[DC] Biglaw junior lateral posting for specialized transactional work Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
bob311

Bronze

[DC] Biglaw junior lateral posting for specialized transactional work

Post by bob311 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:08 pm

In the spirit of the other post, my V100 firm is looking for a junior lateral for a more specialized transactional group in DC.

PM me for more info. Looking for a junior associate, so 1-3 years experience. If your more senior, another posting might come up later.

Silver

Re: [DC] Biglaw junior lateral posting for specialized transactional work

Post by 2013 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:24 pm

You need to be more specific than that.

bob311

Bronze

Post by bob311 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 pm

2013 wrote:You need to be more specific than that.
But do I? I mean people are free to pm me with their background and info. It’s a group that doesn’t require a specialized background per se, hence why I wasn’t super specific. If someone does pm me, then I can talk with them about the group. Also allows me to vet the person a little rather than just pushing some anonymous person from the internet.

Silver

Post by 2013 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:44 pm

bob311 wrote:
2013 wrote:You need to be more specific than that.
But do I? I mean people are free to pm me with their background and info. It’s a group that doesn’t require a specialized background per se, hence why I wasn’t super specific. If someone does pm me, then I can talk with them about the group. Also allows me to vet the person a little rather than just pushing some anonymous person from the internet.
Specialized transactional group can be anything from like structured finance to executive compensation. There are vast differences between the two.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”