Looking for jobs in another area (Orange County) Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Looking for jobs in another area (Orange County)

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:29 pm

I am originally from Orange County, CA but decided to go to law school in San Diego. Although I like it here, I have decided that I want to go back home to work after law school if my current job doesn't end up with a post-bar offer. I am a 3L now so I think I should start looking soon. Is there any way that I could get access to the job posting board for UC Irvine Law? Or does someone here go to UCI and would let me use their account to just see the postings? I would be willing to do the same for my USD job posting site in case anyone wants to come work down here in SD.

Anonymous User

Re: Looking for jobs in another area (Orange County)

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:39 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I am originally from Orange County, CA but decided to go to law school in San Diego. Although I like it here, I have decided that I want to go back home to work after law school if my current job doesn't end up with a post-bar offer. I am a 3L now so I think I should start looking soon. Is there any way that I could get access to the job posting board for UC Irvine Law? Or does someone here go to UCI and would let me use their account to just see the postings? I would be willing to do the same for my USD job posting site in case anyone wants to come work down here in SD.
What kind of jobs are you looking for? I work at a firm in OC.

Anonymous User

Re: Looking for jobs in another area (Orange County)

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I am originally from Orange County, CA but decided to go to law school in San Diego. Although I like it here, I have decided that I want to go back home to work after law school if my current job doesn't end up with a post-bar offer. I am a 3L now so I think I should start looking soon. Is there any way that I could get access to the job posting board for UC Irvine Law? Or does someone here go to UCI and would let me use their account to just see the postings? I would be willing to do the same for my USD job posting site in case anyone wants to come work down here in SD.
What kind of jobs are you looking for? I work at a firm in OC.
I'm mostly interested in corporate/transactional. I am pretty open to new things, but I am not the biggest fan of litigation in general.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”