Callback to Offer for 3L hiring Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
heyoshawn

New

Callback to Offer for 3L hiring

Post by heyoshawn » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:17 pm

I was wondering if anyone who has gone through the process of 3L hiring know of the usual time it takes from CB to offer. I am a 3L with a prior SA who is trying to switch market. I did a callback with a biglaw firm a while ago, and am getting worried about the radio silence since. Do firms usually follow the same timeline with 3L hiring as they do with 2L? Does not hearing after 2-3 days mean no offer?

Anonymous User

Re: Callback to Offer for 3L hiring

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:59 pm

Hi there, I'm a 3L with no prior SA. It took me about three weeks to hear back and I followed-up once. Hope that helps!

Anonymous User

Re: Callback to Offer for 3L hiring

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:51 am

3L with a prior SA and I went like a month between CB and offer and followed up a few times. I think 3L hiring can really be all over the place but definitely wouldn't give up hope.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”