Emailing resume to firm Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Emailing resume to firm

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello- there is currently an opportunity at a mid sized firm that I am interested in; however, the job posting says to email the firm my resume. The email address looks standard (info@...com) and I’m concerned it will be lost in cyberspace.

I believe I managed to find this guy’s direct email address on another area of the firm website. Should I just email my application directly to him if I don’t hear anything in a few days?
If it matters he doesn’t appear to be an attorney but is the recruiter.

Thanks all.

Redrobbin2018

New

Re: Emailing resume to firm

Post by Redrobbin2018 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:21 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Hello- there is currently an opportunity at a mid sized firm that I am interested in; however, the job posting says to email the firm my resume. The email address looks standard (info@...com) and I’m concerned it will be lost in cyberspace.

I believe I managed to find this guy’s direct email address on another area of the firm website. Should I just email my application directly to him if I don’t hear anything in a few days?

Thanks all.
Send it to everyone at the firm. This way they'll definitely get your resume.

Anonymous User

Re: Emailing resume to firm

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Redrobbin2018 wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Hello- there is currently an opportunity at a mid sized firm that I am interested in; however, the job posting says to email the firm my resume. The email address looks standard (info@...com) and I’m concerned it will be lost in cyberspace.

Thanks all.
Send it to everyone at the firm. This way they'll definitely get your resume.
Should I send them all calendar invites too???

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”