Notre Dame has had a terrible OCI season. Has OCI been a bloodbath at any other schools this year? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Re: Notre Dame has had a terrible OCI season. Has OCI been a bloodbath at any other schools this year?

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:I watched a median ND girl I met at my summer job literally waltz into multiple pre-oci offers merely by attending firm events. Doesn't seem too hard.
If only all the other ND kids would stop skipping firm receptions...
Seriously. Networking was so huge for me this summer. I can attribute half my callbacks to networking. My offer ended up coming from networking - my entire story for why I wanted to practice in the specific group came from a phone call and coffee I had with someone in a different practice group. ND Undergrads and ND Law alums are all equally helpful and enthusiastic in getting ND people jobs - it's really not that hard to land SOMETHING if you meet the GPA floor and want it bad enough (assuming you can bring it home in the interview).
This. Above median at lower t13, all of my non-NYC offers came from networking.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”