Finn Dixon? Any info out there? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Finn Dixon? Any info out there?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:10 pm

I've googled around but haven't found much. I'm interested in the hours, pay, environment, etc. Would very much appreciate if anyone has any insight, even if second-hand!

Anonymous User

Re: Finn Dixon? Any info out there?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:30 am

Interested in this as well, particularly the litigation group.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:53 pm

Sorry to necro this, but there’s almost nothing written on this firm. A recruiter reached out to me today and asked if I’d consider moving to CT. I hadn’t thought about CT (was focused on NY), but I was intrigued by a small/midsize firm doing the type of work it does (middle market m&a in the $100m+ range).

Does anyone know what midlevel salary and hours are like? I saw that starting is kind of low, but hoping it increases significantly.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:59 pm

FWIW I haven't worked there but have worked across from them and have found the corporate team I interacted with to be polite professional reasonable and socially normal seeming people.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Interviewed there, seemed like a great place to work. Lots of people with impressive resumes, starting salary of 150k is high for CT, and high level work. Nice people too

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”