Screener in NYC or DC? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Screener in NYC or DC?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:18 am

Stats: go to a school between T30-40, finished 1L in the top quarter. I know...not great, but I have some interesting work experience that has snagged me a few BigLaw interviews.

W&C recruiter reached out to me because I applied to both NYC and DC offices, asking which office I'd want to do my screener at.

I honestly would be fine with both cities, and the few main practice areas I'm interested in are available in both cities, though I know W&C doesn't do much corporate work in the DC office.

So in this case, do you all think it's a better idea for me to do the screener in NYC? I'm leaning towards NYC because I think I'd have better chances of getting a callback.

Anonymous User

Re: Screener in NYC or DC?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:53 am

Definitely NYC, the office is twice the size and in a much less competitive market.

Anonymous User

Re: Screener in NYC or DC?

Post by Anonymous User » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:56 am

NYC 100%

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”