Summer Associate Offers Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Summer Associate Offers

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:40 pm

At a boutique litigation firm in NYC. When/who should I be asking about the offer process? I want to stay/have been constantly busy this summer/and received good feedback, but I want to get the ball rolling if I'm going to need to find another job

4LTsPointingNorth

Bronze

Re: Summer Associate Offers

Post by 4LTsPointingNorth » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Anonymous User wrote:At a boutique litigation firm in NYC. When/who should I be asking about the offer process? I want to stay/have been constantly busy this summer/and received good feedback, but I want to get the ball rolling if I'm going to need to find another job
Discreetly ask a trusted junior associate that you've met whether the boutique is known to have a 100% offer rate or what the usual offer rate is. The offer rate is probably 100%, and if the offer rate isn't 100% then associates will definitely know about that after having been at the firm for two or three years.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”