Invisalign covered by dental insurance? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Veronica2015

New

Invisalign covered by dental insurance?

Post by Veronica2015 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:21 pm

The firm I'm going to provides dental insurance. I'm hoping to do invisalign and/or teeth whitening sometime soon. Does firm's dental insurance usually cover these treatments? If not, I'll just do it at my own cost during the summer. Thanks for any input!

sprinx

New

Re: Invisalign covered by dental insurance?

Post by sprinx » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:14 am

Can’t really say without seeing your particular insurance. But, several (won’t say many because idk) do not cover orthodontics period after a certain age like 19 or 20. So it may be out of pocket. However, some insurance companies offer a general discount if they are partnered with a particular ortho office from what I’ve seen. I would just look into your particular dental insurance since that’s the only way to know for sure.

NoLongerALurker

Bronze

Post by NoLongerALurker » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:29 pm

I’d be shocked if it’s covered.

jhett

Bronze

Post by jhett » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:35 am

It would be partially covered at most.

Contact firm HR for their health benefit package. They should be willing to send it to you.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”