Walden Macht & Haran Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Walden Macht & Haran

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:24 pm

Does anyone have any insight on this firm? I know it was formed by former Gibson partners and seems to be doing well but because it is so new it's hard to find information about it. Help is appreciated!

misterjames

Bronze

Re: Walden Macht & Haran

Post by misterjames » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:58 pm

I have a friend who joined them about 2 years ago. I haven't touched base with him in a bit but when I last saw him he had nothing but good things to say. They're a small shop doing big firm work, so I'd imagine they're pretty selective. He mentioned they give associates a lot of responsibility early on.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Great info, thank you!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:38 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Does anyone have any insight on this firm? I know it was formed by former Gibson partners and seems to be doing well but because it is so new it's hard to find information about it. Help is appreciated!
Reviving to see if anyone has any new insights. Firm seems to be growing non-stop and expanding some really interesting practice areas, but black boxes make me nervous.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”