DC committee on admissions Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Carson18

New

DC committee on admissions

Post by Carson18 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:04 pm

Hi,

I was fortunate to get a government law gig with a really good upward salary swing over the first two years. Big problem is that I had to take a pay cut from my last job (law was a career change for me).

I passed the bar exam with flying colors! But DC flagged my character and fitness report because I have two accounts that are 60 days past due when I sent in my credit report.

Any idea if I should be worried? This all happened back in December and I’m still waiting to hear what’s going v on.

kjolaw

New

Re: DC committee on admissions

Post by kjolaw » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:16 pm

Would you be able to pay off the past due amounts and send them a copy of payment receipt.

Carson18

New

Re: DC committee on admissions

Post by Carson18 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:34 pm

I’ve paid off most of them but can’t pay them all off. Only 3 or 4 remain and those I’m paying—they just alternate from current to 39 days past due.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”