Still worth applying to 1l SAs? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
ball is life

New

Still worth applying to 1l SAs?

Post by ball is life » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:01 pm

Last edited by ball is life on Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous User

Re: Still worth applying to 1l SAs?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:21 pm

I've been through prob 50-75 pages of 2018 and 2019 1L SA threads and i have seen some people have success with high grades who applied around this time. Looks like many offers come out end of Feb/March.

If I can piggyback off this OP's question, I am at a t20 and roughly median (possibly slightly below) URM - do I stand a chance at all at the firms I previously applied to and should I continue to send out some more 1L diversity apps?

Anonymous User

Re: Still worth applying to 1l SAs?

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Anonymous User wrote:I've been through prob 50-75 pages of 2018 and 2019 1L SA threads and i have seen some people have success with high grades who applied around this time. Looks like many offers come out end of Feb/March.

If I can piggyback off this OP's question, I am at a t20 and roughly median (possibly slightly below) URM - do I stand a chance at all at the firms I previously applied to and should I continue to send out some more 1L diversity apps?
Keep applying. Apps don't take long and the potential rewards are great.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”