Lost job due to pending c&f hearing. Now can’t find any legal employment at all Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Lost job due to pending c&f hearing. Now can’t find any legal employment at all

Post by Anonymous User » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Passed the bar in July but license is pending c&f still with no communication from bar examiners. I lost my job due to this a few months back. Since then, it’s been impossible to find even temp work. I can’t even get doc review because my c&f issue comes up in a background check. It’s a felony from 13 years ago. I’m pretty down and just need some fresh ideas on how I can get by until my hearing or even afterwards if they decline me. My attorney is hopeful of the hearing and he’s normally a pretty pessimistic dude.

criminaltheory

Bronze

Re: Lost job due to pending c&f hearing. Now can’t find any legal employment at all

Post by criminaltheory » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 pm

No advice, but best of luck.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”