Morgan Lewis 2L Clerkship? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
Anonymous User

Morgan Lewis 2L Clerkship?

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:49 pm

Anything know anything about this (apparently its a thing in some of their smaller offices)?

Is it basically the same thing as being a SA except the summer salary is lower and a full-time offer is not sort-of expected?

Not complaining, just wanna know the facts.

Anonymous User

Re: Morgan Lewis 2L Clerkship?

Post by Anonymous User » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:50 pm

Anonymous User wrote:Anything know anything about this (apparently its a thing in some of their smaller offices)?

Is it basically the same thing as being a SA except the summer salary is lower and a full-time offer is not sort-of expected?

yes

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:Anything know anything about this (apparently its a thing in some of their smaller offices)?

yes
Presuming, as expected, one doesn't get a full-time offer in that market does the firm try and refer to another ML office?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

yes
Presuming, as expected, one doesn't get a full-time offer in that market does the firm try and refer to another ML office?
Probably something you can bring up during the interview.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:15 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

yes
How did it go? Asking cause i think i may have applied to the same position, but never heard anything.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

yes
How did it go? Asking cause i think i may have applied to the same position, but never heard anything.
.. Still waiting for my screener. Good luck

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

yes
Has the opportunity to apply to this closed?

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:07 am

Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:
Anonymous User wrote:

yes
Has the opportunity to apply to this closed?
just apply and see for yourself!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”