Proskauer NY Movement? Forum

(On Campus Interviews, Summer Associate positions, Firm Reviews, Tips, ...)
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are revealing sensitive employment related information about a firm, job, etc. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned.
lazysayswhat

New

Proskauer NY Movement?

Post by lazysayswhat » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:14 pm

Has anyone heard from Proskauer NY post-cb? I've talked to people from my school, but no one that I know has interviewed with them.

Anonymous User

Re: Proskauer NY Movement?

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:16 pm

I didn't interview with Proskauer, but I do know someone who has an open offer from Proskauer that they received via a post-OCI CB.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:13 pm

lazysayswhat wrote:Has anyone heard from Proskauer NY post-cb? I've talked to people from my school, but no one that I know has interviewed with them.
Myself and another friend who interviewed with them on Tuesday have not heard back either way. While it's possible we're both in a holding pattern, my bet is that they're just moving a bit slow.

Anonymous User

Post by Anonymous User » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:28 pm

Interviewed about a week and a half ago on a super day, got an offer early the next week

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Legal Employment”